Red Hat Gluster Storage Administration (RH236)
The performance-based training of Red Hat Gluster Storage Server Administration (RH236) trains one how to install, configure, and maintain a cluster of Red Hat Storage servers. The course will also explore highly available common Internet file systems (CIFS) and network file systems (NFS) using CTDB, unified file and object storage, and geo-replication.
The performance-based Red Hat® Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Storage exam (EX236) tests your ability to configure Red Hat Gluster Storage and clients.
This exam is based on Red Hat Gluster Storage 3.
- Unit 1: Introduction to Red Hat Storage
- Unit 2: Explore the classroom environment
- Unit 3: Installation
- Unit 4: Basic configuration
- Unit 5: Volume types
- Unit 6: Clients
- Unit 7: ACLs and quotas
- Unit 8: Extending volumes
- Unit 9: IP failover
- Unit 10: Geo-replication
- Unit 11: Unified file and object storage
- Unit 12: Troubleshooting
- Unit 13: Managing snapshots
- Unit 14: Hadoop plugin