MICROSOFT AZURE CERTIFICATION TRAINING
– Global Knowledge Study
Microsoft Azure Certification training from New Wings IT Solution will introduce you to the fundamental concepts of Microsoft Azure platform and services offered. This course offers you the opportunity to take an existing ASP.NET MVC application and expand its functionality by moving it to Azure Cloud and also focuses on the considerations necessary when building a highly available solution in the cloud.
This Microsoft Cloud training will prepare you for the 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions certification exam.
- Unit 1: Overview of Cloud Computing and Microsoft Azure
- Unit 2: Building Application Infrastructure in Azure using Virtual Machines
- Unit 3: Hosting Web Applications on the Azure Platform
- Unit 4: SQL Data Storage in Azure
- Unit 5: Designing Resilient Cloud Applications
- Unit 6: Cloud Services Management in Azure
- Unit 7: Tabular Data Storage in Azure
- Unit 8: Storing and Consuming Files from Azure Storage
- Unit 9: Designing a Communication Strategy by Using Queues and Service Bus
- Unit 10: Automating Integration with Azure Resources
- Unit 11: Azure Web Applications Security
- Unit 12:Maintaining and Monitoring Web Solutions in Azure