Red Hat Open Shift Enterprise Administrator (DO280)
Red Hat® OpenShift Administration I (DO280) enables system administrators, architects, and developers to acquire the skills they need to administer Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform. Through numerous hands-on exercises, the student will create, configure, manage, and troubleshoot OpenShift clusters. Students will also deploy sample applications to further understand development use cases. This creates an environment that supports DevOps principles such as reduced time to market and continuous delivery.
This course is based on Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform 3.5.
- Unit 1: What is OpenShift?
- Unit 2: Deploy OpenShift
- Unit 3: Deploy an infrastructure host
- Unit 4: Deploy a node host
- Unit 5: Resource management
- Unit 6: Deploy applications
- Unit 7: Use quick-starts
- Unit 8: Obtain metrics with Watchman
- Unit 9: Use administration console
- Unit 10: Create and deploy custom cartridges
- Unit 11: Map a development team