Red Hat OpenStack Administration III (CL310)
Learn to deploy, manage, and configure storage and OpenStack The Red Hat OpenStack Administration III (CL310) course provides extensive hands-on training for experienced system administrators in how to use the distributed storage features of Red Hat® Ceph Storage and the networking capabilities of OpenStack® Neutron. Students will set up a Ceph environment and its configuration as a back end for OpenStack, and configure and use the advanced features of OpenStack Neutron.
- Unit 1.Introduction to Red Hat Ceph Storage
Introduce Red Hat Ceph Storage architecture, components, and attributes.
- Unit 2.Describe Red Hat Ceph Storage components and features
Describe the components and features of Red Hat Ceph Storage.
- Unit 3.Deploy and access Red Hat Ceph Storage
Create snapshots and clones for Red Hat Ceph Storage.
- Unit 4.Create snapshots and clones
Manage snapshots and clones of a Ceph Block Device (RBD).
- Unit 5.Ceph with the Glance Image service
Integrate Ceph with the Glance image service, the Cinder block storage service, and the Nova compute service.
- Unit 6.Introduce networking fundamentals
Explain standard networking concepts and OpenStack Neutron networking concepts and services.
- Unit 7.Implement virtual bridging
Install and manage virtual network bridges.
- Unit 8.Implement virtual network devices
Create and deploy virtual network devices.
- Unit 9.Implement network namespaces
Manage network interfaces manually (using the ip command) and persistently.
- Unit 10.Manage neutron services
Verify and manage the configuration of Neutron networking service.
- Unit 11.Provisioning project networks
Provision project networks using VXLAN tunnels, GRE tunnels, and VLANs.
- Unit 12.Implementing load-balancer-as-a-service (LBaaS)
- Unit 13.Troubleshoot Neutron networking services
Diagnose and troubleshoot issues with the Neutron networking service.
- Unit 14.Comprehensive Review
Review tasks from the Red Hat OpenStack III course.