Red Hat Enterprise Performance Tuning (RH442)
A IT professional who earns the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Performance Tuning (RH442) has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to monitor performance metrics on Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems and configure performance enhancements suitable for various production workloads.
This exam is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.
- Unit 1 : Introduction to performance tuning
- Unit 2 : Collecting, graphing, and interpreting data
- Unit 3 : General tuning
- Unit 4 : Hardware profiling
- Unit 5 : Software profiling
- Unit 6 : Mail server tuning
- Unit 7 : Large memory workload tuning
- Unit 8 : HPC workload tuning
- Unit 9 : File server tuning
- Unit 10: Database server tuning
- Unit 11: Power usage tuning
- Unit 12: Virtualization tuning