Red Hat Open Stack Administrator (CL210)
CL210 course is run on RHEL 7 platform. We use Red hat Open stack 6.0 (Open stack Juno) to demonstrate IAAS. Cloud Computing is predicted to be the area in Information technology where majority of the placement opportunities are going to emerge. As more and more players start using cloud for their various requirements opportunities are sure to shoot. Open Source based cloud will be in high demand, even in times of economic slowdowns as companies could make huge savings in their infrastructure, software as well as platform areas.
Red Hat® OpenStack® Administration II (CL210) teaches system administrators how to implement a cloud-computing environment using Red Hat OpenStack Platform, including installation, configuration, and maintenance. This course can also help your prepare for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210).
This course is based on Red Hat OpenStack Platform 10.
- Unit 1: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Open Stack Platform architecture
- Unit 2: Message broker
- Unit 3: Identity service
- Unit 4: Object storage service
- Unit 5: Image service
- Unit 6: Block storage service
- Unit 7: Networking service
- Unit 8: Compute and controller services
- Unit 9: Additional compute node
- Unit 10: Orchestration service
- Unit 11: Metering service
- Unit 12: The future of Red Hat Enterprise Linux Open Stack Platform
- Unit 13: Comprehensive review