The MCSA credential offers IT professionals a competitive edge in today’s constantly changing business environment by validating the specific experience required by the network and systems administrator job role. The certification provides employers with a means to identify those qualified individuals who have the appropriate skills set to do the job successfully. MCSA is the first step on your path to becoming MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert)
The MCSA on Windows 2008 & 2012 Server is for IT professionals working in the typically complex computing environment of medium to large organizations.
MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solution Associate-Windows Server 2008 ) consists of three modules:
- Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Configuration
- Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Configuration
- Windows Server 2008 Server Administration
MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solution Associate) -Windows Server 2012 consists of three modules:
- Installing & Configuring Windows Server 2012.
- Administering Windows Server 2012
- Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services